FF #025: How I Went From "Idea" To 5 Clients In 3 DaysJan 19, 2023
Man I love launching new shid.
Had an offer idea on Tuesday...
Sent out a validation post on Wednesday...
Whipped up a quick G-Doc invitation yesterday and got the first 5 sales at $X,xxx each.
Will do a proper launch next week.
Today let's take a look at the process I use to do this time and time again.
Cmon now... if you know me... you knew this was coming right?
😀 do the thing then talk about the thing.
Day #1 - Offer idea.
First step is figuring out what you want your offer to be.
How do you come up with ideas?
My go-to is listening to my audience and customers.
They tell me exactly what they want and need. And I make it happen.
For the offer I get clear on 3 things:
- the niche
- the promise
- the delivery structure
The niche is who the offer is for.
This offer is for 9-5ers, freelancers, and marketers.
To come up with the promise I answer the question of...
"What are we getting done together?"
The answer shouldn't be to watch a bunch of videos, go through a course, or get coaching.
It should be a tangible, ideally quantifiable result.
For this new offer it's to...
"Become an Internet Rainmaker and bring in 5-6 figures/yr by using your typing fingers to sell things online."
Now of course you want to have proof of your claim. Which I have loads of.
Don't be the newbie claiming you're going to "10x someone's bizness" if you've never made a sale before lol.
Once I've got the promise?
I get clear on delivery structure.
This isn't something I share to the public at this stage. It's for my own clarity.
Here's the delivery structure for this offer:
- access to training courses
- access to 2x per month consulting calls
- access to private community to ask questions, share wins, and connect with other Rainmakers
That's it for day 1.
Day #2 - Offer Validation.
Before I build any offer, I make sure people want it.
I'm trying to answer the question of "do people even want this?"
I can use an email and social post to do this.
It could be as simple as...
"If I put a group together helping [niche] to [achieve promise]... would you be interested?"
Usually I keep it short, but went a little longer with this one.
I post it on my social channels and send out via email.
What I'm looking for is comments, replies, and DMs of people interested.
Close to 300 people responded to this so I knew there was something here.
Which means we can move onto the next step.
Day #3a - Chat conversations.
At this point I have hundreds of people who raised their hand to get more details.
Now I reach out to those handraisers and have conversations through DM and email.
What I'm trying to figure out is:
- Where they are now
- Where they want to be
- What have they already tried to go from where they are now to where they want to be
- What they dislike about what they’ve tried
- Can I help them go from where they are now to where they want to be
- What's considered a “win” if we were to work together
If I think I can help them... I move onto the next step.
Day #3b - Google Doc Invitation.
Now that I've got people who are ready to jump in, I write up the details on a Google Doc Invitation.
It's called an "invitation" because most people are sold by the time they see the doc.
I won't be sharing it here since there's a lot of idiots out there who like to copy/pasta lol.
But here's a general framework:
- Here's what's happening (start date, who it’s for)
- Here's how we do it (your promise and how it solves the current pain)
- Here’s what life looks like now vs what it can look like
- Here's proof that it works (before/after state of your best clients)
- Here's what we'll get done together + future pace
- Here's why you haven't solved the pain yet (external/not about them)
- Here’s why you should do it now (benefits)
- Here’s what you get (features)
- Here's the investment + risk reversal
- Here's some FAQs (smash objections) + how to get started
Once they read through the doc and are sure they want to join?
They respond back to me letting me know and we get them setup.
5 people jumped in so far at and more to come once I do a more formal launch next week.
This was the process I used to go from "Idea" to "Validated" to 5 clients in 3 days... using just an email/post, DM convos, and a G-Doc.
I've done this like clockwork both on my offers and client offers.
Hope this shows you that you don't need a fancy funnel, tech, sales calls, or anything complicated to do it too.
That's it for today's Friday Fire action section.
Hope you found it useful 🤙
When you're ready, here are 6 ways I can help you...
1. Build and monetize audiences in my Audience Rainmaker community here.
2. Learn my multi-million dollar formula to write emails that sell here.
3. Get paid to write simple 5th grade emails that sell here.
4. Get 7 of my best campaigns and daily email training here.
5. Get my content creation and audience-building system here.
6. Join the waitlist for the next Leveraged Offer Launch workshop here.
Join 14k+ Rainmakers who are growing their audience and income.
Get daily tips on building a one-person bizness, audience growth, and writing words that make magic internet money.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.