Howdy. I'm Sean.
I went from $56k in student loan debt and a soul sucking 9-5 corporate job as a Project Manager… to quitting my job in 2016 and building multiple different lean online businesses.
My track record so far:
- [2016-2018] – Built and sold a multi 7-figure e-commerce business in the alternative fashion niche
- [2017-2020] – Built a multi 6-figure lead generation agency and consultancy
- [2020-Now] – Built a 7-figure info product / coaching / consulting business
This personal site is to link to all the areas online where I share my thoughts, lessons, mistakes, and wins in online entrepreneurship.
Almost everyday I send out an email to my list with useful tips around customer acquisition, copywriting, content creation, audience building, mindset, and business building.
I do my best to add stories and entertainment so I’m not “just anotha dude clogging up your inbox”.
I’m on a mission to help thousands of people develop money-making skills, build their audiences, and earn a full-time income online.
I have free content around building online service businesses, email marketing, copywriting, content creation, and customer acquisition on my social media channels:
And I have paid products to help you too.
Hmm… what else do I enjoy outside of business?
- Surfing when I’m back home in Hawaii
- Snowboarding when I’m in Seattle
- Traveling with my wife Jackie
- Being a 100 level golfer that plays on courses way too nice for my skill level
- Watching people get beat up in the UFC
- Training in BJJ, boxing, and Muay Thai
- A nice glass of whiskey
That about wraps it up.
P.P.S. I always get asked “Sean, why the hell would you move from beautiful Hawaii to rainy Seattle?!” Short answer: I went to Washington State Uni and was an ex-frat boy… loved the city after graduating and stayed. But who knows? We may move again to a place that’s a lil more sunny.