Howdy. I'm Sean.
I write, create digital products, and make YouTube videos. All around helping you create internet income through writing online.
I went from $56k in student loan debt and a soul sucking 9-5 corporate job as a Project Manager… to quitting my job in 2016 and building multiple different lean online businesses.
My track record so far:
- [2016-2018] – Built and sold a multi 7-figure e-commerce business in the alternative fashion niche
- [2017-2020] – Built a multi 6-figure lead generation agency and consultancy
- [2020-Now] – Built a 7-figure info product / coaching / consulting business
This personal site is to link to all the areas online where I share my thoughts, lessons, mistakes, and wins in online entrepreneurship.
Almost everyday I send out an email to my list with useful tips around customer acquisition, copywriting, content creation, audience building, mindset, and business building.
I do my best to add stories and entertainment so I’m not “just anotha dude clogging up your inbox”.
>>>Click Here and enter your email to join 14k+ other subscribers on my Rainmaker Report newsletter<<<
I’m on a mission to help thousands of people develop money-making skills, build their audiences, and earn a full-time income online.
I have free content around building online service businesses, email marketing, copywriting, content creation, and customer acquisition on my social media channels:
And I have paid products to help you too.
Hmm… what else do I enjoy outside of business?
- Surfing when I’m back home in Hawaii
- Snowboarding when I’m in Seattle
- Traveling with my wife Jackie
- Being a 100 level golfer that plays on courses way too nice for my skill level
- Watching people get beat up in the UFC
- Training in BJJ, boxing, and Muay Thai
- A nice glass of whiskey
If you want to connect with me on social, here’s my Twitter. There’s also my free Facebook group and YouTube channel.
That about wraps it up.
P.P.S. I always get asked “Sean, why the hell would you move from beautiful Hawaii to rainy Seattle?!” Short answer: I went to Washington State Uni and was an ex-frat boy… loved the city after graduating and stayed. But who knows? We may move again to a place that’s a lil more sunny.